Pricey GeriPal neighborhood,
We’re involved about listening to and communication difficulties amongst sufferers throughout this time of the coronavirus pandemic and elevated use of non-public protecting tools (PPE).
We created a survey to start to know the problems that you’re dealing with. With this data, we intend to advocate for higher insurance policies and sources to beat limitations and obstacles for these with listening to issue in healthcare settings.
We invite you to take our nameless Qualtrics® survey which is able to take about 8-10 minutes to finish.
Click on to entry the Qualtrics survey
UCSF Listening to Loss Consciousness Workgroup
- Sasha S. Binford, RN, MS, PhD, AGCNS-BC, Assistant Professor, College of Nursing
- Irene Cole, RN, PhD, COS-C, Assistant Professor, College of Nursing
- James Deardorff, MD, Geriatrics Fellow
- Todd James, MD, Affiliate Professor of Medication
- Megan Rathfon, RN, MA, MSN, AGNP-BC, Geriatrics ACE Coordinator
- Stephanie Rennke, MD, Professor of Medication
- Margaret Wallhagen, PhD, GNP-BC, Professor, Division of Physiological Nursing